The perfectly manufactured beams are extremely robust and almost indestructible. Each shelves is a unique one-of-a-kind and a piece of history and will give you great pleasure for a lifetime.
Selection of your product
- OAK WOOD: The thickness of the oiled oak boards with dovetail joints is 40mm. Darker, older wood is more exclusive and the processing is more involved and therefore costs more.
- SHELVES: The following number of shelf units is freely selectable and determines the price: 12er, 9er, 8er and 4er. All shelves are made of recycled, 3mm thick black steel.
Dimensions (height/width/depth) in cm
- 12er: 145/111/33 or 111/145/33
- 9er: 111/111/33
- 8er: 111/77/33 or 77/111/33
- 4er: 145/43/33 or 43/145/33
Shipping & Taxes
You will receive your SEMDUO SHELVES free of charge in the SEMDUO Box. The weight (including packaging) is approx. 60-100kg (4er-12er). The delivery through our shipping partners will happen as „curbside delivery” of the delivery address. We sell and deliver to all EU countries and Switzerland. Taxes are estimated and will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.
Please note that additional customs duties and taxes on imported products will be charged for tax-exempt export deliveries to Switzerland. More information about our shipping area and shipping costs
You will need to open the SEMDUO Box using a screw driver or screw gun. The SEMDUO SHELVES are already assembled. The SEMDUO Box can be used practically as a storage box.
Your SEMDUO SHELVES is delivered triple-oiled and ready to use. To clean your shelves, we recommend a soft cotton cloth wetted with soft soap water. Along with each SEMDUO SHELVES you will receive our natural SEMDUO wood caring oil. Normally, the shelves should be oiled once a year.